Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shutterfly Making Spirits Brighter House Party Update!


Ok, I'm not sure what's going on with my luck when it comes to these House Parties, but I'm not going to complain that's for sure! (this is the 3rd House Party I've gotten this year!!) I am a host for the Shutterfly Making Spirits Brighter House Party, and received my party package today.  WOW, what a generous package this is!



Here's what was included:
-15 "Holiday Gifts for You" which includes codes for FREE 8X8 hard cover photo books AND 10 FREE holiday cards!!
-15 Shutterfly totes
-7 Shutterfly balloons
-wooden easel to display fave picture book
-Holiday card samples
- 2 bags of sweet caramel chocolates from Werther's Original
- 15 coupons for $1.00/1 Werther's Originals Caramel Chocolates!

I am so excited to have this party, and work on these free photo books with my friends!!

I am also so excited, because I would like to share this party with you guys, my readers!!  So here is the deal, if we can get to 1000 fans by Sunday Oct 31st, I will "invite" 3 of my readers to this party, and each will receive:

- a "Holiday Gifts for You" which includes codes for FREE 8X8 hard cover photo books AND 10 FREE holiday cards!!

-1 Shutterfly tote

-1 coupon for $1.00/1 Werther's Originals Caramel Chocolates

We are only 33 fans away, so this is very do-able.  Share this post with your friends, and suggest Sensibly Saving Cents to other who may be interested in saving their money!

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */