Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I am a host for the Johnsonville House Party!!


I know I have mentioned House Party many times before on the blog, if you haven;t checked them out - take a minute and sign up with them NOW!!  And then take another few minutes and apply for every party that sounds interesting to you!

House Party is a FANTASTIC way to try new products and get together with your friends!  When you become a party host, you receive a party pack FULL of goodies!  House Party offers a variety of parties to choose from, there is even a section for 18+ and 21+ if you are interested in hosting adult parties as well!
Pictured above is what was included in my Johnsonville House Party Pack!
COUPONS!!!
3 coupons for FREE Johnsonville Sausage (to serve at my party!)
1 coupon for FREE Prego Sauce
1 Coupon for FREE Sargento Cheese
16 coupons for FREE Johnsonville Chicken Sausage (to share with guests!)
16 coupons for $1.00/1 package Johnsonville Sausage (to share with guests!)

In addition to the coupons here is what else was included in the party package:
2 packages Summer Sausages
2 packages Deli Bites
Apron
Oven Mitt
Papaer plate and napkins
Spaghetti Spoon

I cannot say enough good things about House Party and how fun it is to be a part of!  Head on over and sign up now!

3 comments:

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

House Party is awesome

Just stopping by to let you know that I got a new
email address so I am now subscribed via havingfunblogging@gmail.com
and I unsubscribed with mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
I didn't want you to think I stopped reading :)

Having Fun Blogging
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
havingfunblogging@gmail.com

Kellie said...

Thank you for letting me know :-)

Gingerbread Cookie Recipes said...

Nice blog thanks for possting

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */