Monday, January 24, 2011

CVS Deals and coupon match-ups this week 1/23


I haven't been to CVS now for 2 Sunday's in a row...hmmmm, I wonder if the cashiers there miss me or are quietly rejoicing that I haven't come in with all my coupons lately?  Although this isn't a great week for CVS deal, I am still looking forward to going this week, I miss it!

Here are my favorite deals the week at CVS

Crest Pro-Health Or Pro-Health Complete Rinse (16.9-oz.) – $3.99

Earn $3.99 Extra Bucks (Limit 1)
Use $2/1 Coupon from the 12/26 Proctor & Gamble insert
Final Price = FREE after Extra Bucks

Full Fast Appetite Control Spray (20oz.) – $14.99
Earn $14.99 Extra Bucks
Final Price = FREE after Extra Bucks

Kashi Go Lean Cereal – $2.99
Use $3/1 Kashi Go Lean Crisp (VocalPoint Mailer) *not a member?  Sign up HERE for future mailings!
Use $1/1 Printable
Final price = As low as FREE after coupon.

Carmex Lip Balm – $0.99

Use $0.30/1 or $0.55/1 Coupon from the 11/7 SmartSource insert
Final price = As low as $0.44 each after coupon


Tilex Mold & Mildew 2/$4
Use $1/1  Printable HERE
Final Price= $1.00 each wyb 2 (if you can print 2 q's)



Xtra 2x Laundry Detergent $1.49 (Limit 4)
Use $1/1 Printable
Final Price = 49 cents each
.

Thanks: Simply CVS and Frugal Living and Having Fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */