Monday, October 11, 2010

Time for me to start raking the leaves!!!




Autumn in Minnesota is a beautiful time of year!  This year is especially nice because the weather has been so mild, we get the beauty of the autumn colors with the warmth of summer!  All this beauty though, creates a lot of work!


We've been raking, blowing and vacuuming up leaves since Sat.  And the worst part is, that all of our trees haven't dropped thier leaves yet!!  I've got to get out to the yard today to get these big piles of leaves off the lawn.  I have to say, doing leaves is much more pleasant when it's 70 degrees outside, in years past it's been very cold and sometime snow showers while raking leaves!  So even though this is a big job ahead of me, I won't complain


Here's a picture of my son playing in one of the many pile sof leaves we have scattered around our yard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */