Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween candy buy back program!


If you are like our family, you kids get WAY to much Halloween candy!  This week alone we have 4 Halloween events when my son will get a bunch of candy, and these 4 events aren't even counting the actual trick or treating he will be doing on Sunday evening! 

My son is actually pretty good abobut limiting his candy intake.  I, on the otherhand, tend to eat alot of it - I've got a sweet tooth for chocolate and when it's in my house I lose control of my will power!

There is this pretty neat program called Halloween Candy Buy Back, where participating dentists will buy your Halloween candy! At these Buy Back events, the participating dentists buy back Halloween candy from neighborhood kids for $1 per pound, then send it to the troops overseas! What a great way to brighten the day of an American soldier

How does the program work?


•Participating dentists buy back kids' Halloween candy at a scheduled event
•Dentists send the candy to Operation Gratitude or other Military support groups
•Operation Gratitude sends the candy to U.S. Military deployed in harm's way

For more information about this program go HERE
.

Thanks: MojoSavings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */