Thursday, July 15, 2010

Need some extra cash? Opinin Outpost is a GREAT Online Survey company!


I just recently cashed out at Opinion Outpost and will receive a check for $45.00!! I know there are alot of online survey companies out there to choose from. But I highly recommend Opinion Outpost. I have tried many othe online survey companies, and I really like Opinion Outpost the best!  I have received many survey opportunities from them and the surveys range from 5 minutes to 50 minutes. You earn points for the survey's and the points vary for the amount of time you spend on each survey.


It is free to join and the nice part about Opinion Outpost is that you an cash out when you've earned $5.00 in your account (50 points). Many companies have a $30.00 minimum to cash out at.

For more information about Opinion Outpost Click HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */