Friday, May 21, 2010

Swiffer Refill Rebate spend $20 get a $10.00 reward card


I bought a swiffer wet jet at a garage sale for 50cents the other day, and the cleaning fluid bottle was about 1/2 full!  I borrowed a Swiffer pad from a friend to try it out.  Since I didn't know if I was going to like it or not, I really didn't want to invest a whole bunch of money into this thing!

LOVE IT!

And you can imagine how happy I am that there is a rebate that goes along with this now!  Go HERE to download a rebate form.  If you spend $20.00 in Swiffer refill products, you will get a $10.00 reward card.

From the Swiffer website "Rewards Card is accepted at over 100,000 retailers towards the purchase of any merchandise of your choice, including all of your favorite Swiffer products.  Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Offer valid on purchases made from 4/1/10-6/30/10. Must be postmarked by 7/30/10.

If you don't have a Swiffer product, but would like one go HERE for some great coupons for money off Swiffer starter kits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */