Monday, May 17, 2010

Kraft First Taste - 6 possible freebies!!


Are you a member of Kraft First Taste?  If so log into your account and check it as there are lots of freebies being given right now!  When you log in, click on the My Offers tab, and you will see if you have these freebies!

The coupons they are giving away right now are:

Package of Kool-aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49),

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
Kraft 100 Calorie Packs (up to $3.29)
Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30).

I did not have these in My Offers today - however I did just receive a coupon for a free package of Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon!  SO I still have my fingers crossed that I will receive these freebies as well!

If you are not a member of Kraft First Taste - I highly recommend signing up for this!

Let me know if you got these coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */