Friday, April 16, 2010

Look what 51 cents got me at CVS today!


My actual subtotal before tax was $.06, but then there was $.45 tax, so my total out of pocket for all 8 items pictured about was $.51!! 

I am fairly new to shopping at CVS, I was always under the impression that they were too expensive.  BUT if you play your coupons right CVS can be one of the best stores to shop at.  CVS has a program called Extra Care Bucks (ECB's), and when you buy certain items, you'll receive ECB's which are just like cash to use on your next transaction at CVS!

CVS also has a coupon machine, that you can scan your CVS card in everytime you go in and it prints out coupons for you to use!

The last point I'd like to make about CVS is that you can register your store card with Upromise and save $$ for college while you shop!!

Anyways...here's the breakdown of today's transaction:

3 - CVS toilet paper roll - on sale 2/$1 (in store coupon machine printed $1.00 off CVS paper product)
1 - Puffs tissue w/lotion - on sale $.99 ($1/1 Vocalpoint coupon from a sample they sent)
1 - Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing - on sale 2/$6 - $2/1 coupon from (3/14SS)
2 - Right Guard AntiPerspirants - on sale $2.29 - used 2 $1.50/1 Internet coupons
1 - CVS Cocoa Butter lotion stick - $.99 (in store coupon machine printed $1.00 off CVS skin care item)

I also used a $3.00 ECB I had from a previous trip to CVS, total savings today $19.84, total out  of pocket 51 cents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
/** Google Analytics */